It’s been a while since my last Thursday Feature – I just don’t seem to have as much time as I used to for sharing the love! However I’m determined to get back into more regular posting. This week I am delighted to introduce you to Belle from Design & Belle, an Etsy shop dedicated to invitation designs. Belle’s shop has an eclectic mix of beautiful colours and designs – and even if you don’t find what you’re looking for, also offers custom designs!
1. Tell us a bit about yourself and where the inspiration came from to start your Etsy shop.
I’m a freelance creative from Winnipeg in Canada! I have always designed invitations for my own personal occasions and wanted to see if people were interested in my designs, which grew from there. I am working on new print designs and will be introducing stationery soon!
2. Do you have a favourite design? Tell us about the thought process involved in creating it and why it is your favourite.
Right now, I’m really favoring my “Home Sweet Kitchen” chalkboard prints. I love the chalkboard trend and was inspired to mix it up with something different.
3. What is it that makes your shop unique?
I love to design with textures, colors and patterns you normally wouldn’t see together.
4. What are your goals for the next year?
My goal is to keep designing what I love! Taking new art classes. Working on having my prints carried by independent brick and mortar shops.
5. And finally let us know where we can find you.
Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/designandbelle
Thanks for sharing your shop with us, Belle. I can’t wait to see your new stationery and good luck with getting your work into the shops!