I’m not sure it’s quite sunk in yet that we’re now into a new year! I have big plans for the next 12 months, both in my personal and crafty life, so I might be more likely to stick to my plans if I document them right here!
- To be healthier – what a cliche, but I want to make good use of the juicer we bought with Christmas money and do some exercise every now and again.
- Buy a house – I’m hoping to have enough of a deposit saved up to buy a house this year, and hopefully before the prices start to rise!
- To start creating metalwork jewellery (I was given an anvil for Christmas and can’t wait to use it!)
- I reached my goal of 100 Etsy sales last year (which took me a couple of years to reach). This year I’m aiming for 180!
- I’m hoping to streamline my shop a little and concentrate on creating more complex knitwear and jewellery.
- I’ve been a bit lax with my blogging in the run up to Christmas so another goal is to try and be more regular with my bloggy updates!